The IOWA Executive MBA Program
The University of Iowa Executive MBA Program offers an accelerated MBA for experienced business leaders in just 21 months. Learn from world-class faculty about topical issues and skills for success in today's business environment through Iowa's only Executive MBA Program.
This full-service EMBA program caters to needs of busy executives, easing the balance between work, family, and classes. Iowa's EMBA staff handles course registration, books, residency week lodging, travel, parking, food, in-country trip expenses, and graduation arrangements.
Globally ranked by The Economist, the Iowa Executive MBA includes an exciting international seminar that includes a week of study in China and highly qualified and engaging classmates who share valuable insights and knowledge to enhance the overall learning experience.
For more information call 877-428-0638 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMBA News & Events
- Friday, February 27th, 11:30am-1:30pm - Des Moines Classroom Visit, John and Mary Pappajohn Education Center, Des Moines
- Saturday, February 28th, 11:30am-1:30pm - Des Moines Classroom Visit, John and Mary Pappajohn Education Center, Des Moines
- Thursday, March 12th, 4:30pm - 8:00pm - Corridor Business Journal's Women of Influence Awards Ceremony
- Saturday, March 14th, 11:30am-1:30pm - Iowa City Classroom Visit, Marvin A. and Rose Lee Pomerantz Center
- Monday, March 30th, 5:30pm - 7:00pm - Davenport Informational Dinner and EMBA Networking, Thunder Bay Grille, RSVP to email@example.com
- Wednesday, April 1st, 5:30pm - 7:00pm - Iowa City Informational Dinner and EMBA Networking, Atlas, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, April 2nd, 5:30pm - 7:00pm - Cedar Rapids Informational Dinner and EMBA Networking, Zins, RSVP to email@example.com
- Friday, April 3rd, 11:30am-1:30pm - Iowa City Classroom Visit, Marvin A. and Rose Lee Pomerantz Center