Dual Degree Program Admission
Fundamental to the success of the Dual Degree Program is the experience and quality of its participants. Once admitted, each student is expected to contribute their professional insights and unique perspectives to classroom discussions and group activities. Admission into the Dual Degree Program is heavily based upon a candidate's professional background, leadership experience, and demonstrated ability to manage the rigors of academic course work. A typical Dual Degree student has at least seven years of business leadership experience.
The following checklist outlines the requirements for admission into the Dual Degree program.
- A brief eligibility review with the program director (a face-to-face discussion or phone interview)
- Completed application (online application)
- An up-to-date resume
- Transcript(s) from all post high school two or four year educational institutions, whether or not a degree was conferred.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores
- Essay outlining your interest and intent for a Dual degree, and how your expereince will be of value to the class. (1,200 words or fewer)
- Letter of support from your sponsoring organization (if applicable)
- Letter of recommendation from a professional colleague
- Interview with the Program Director and/or Associate Director