Attend an Information Session or Class Visit
- Maintain your full-time job and earn a prestigious degree from the University of Iowa in 21 months.
- Experience a world-class curriculum and learn from motivated peers and faculty.
- Apply new skills and ideas learned in class to challenges in your current job.
- Attend classes one day a week, alternating Friday and Saturdays.
- Immerse yourself in an intensive international business seminar to enhance your global business skills.
- Join more than 800 alumni who advanced their careers with a degree from Iowa's nationally recognized Executive MBA Program.
The Tippie School of Management hosts regular information receptions for executives and business leaders to learn more about the Executive MBA Program at the University of Iowa. When possible, these receptions are scheduled when class is in progress to provide the unique opportunity for interested organizational leaders to sit in on class and meet some of our current students as our guest for lunch.
There are no general receptions scheduled at this time.
Request a Personal Information Session
We're also happy to meet with you individually, at your convenience. Complete and submit the form
below, and we will contact you to set up a session.